EARLY BIRD (before Sept 14) $675 double occupancy or $745 single occupancy
Regular Price (after Sept 14) $735 double, $805 single
$300 non-refundable deposit to hold your space or pay in full.
Pay with cash, check or through Zelle. (If paying with a credit card add an additional $25)
** No refunds after September 30th - $35 Fee for Non-Sufficient Funds on checks
To set up and pay through Zelle CLICK HERE - all you need to send money is my email address: email@example.com. Feel free to contact me, if you have questions or need assistance.
To register and pay contact Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org. When registering, please inform us of any dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate you!
* A three-night stay in a beautiful, custom-built home on a hilltop overlooking the Prescott Valley.
* Seven homemade, vegetarian meals + snacks. All food prepared by Dani and Connie in keeping with the
health-promoting principles of Ayurveda
* Ayurveda cooking class with Connie
* Daily Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Nidra
* Thoughtful, inspiring teachings by Dani and Connie on how to live a healthy, whole, and balanced life...simply
* Evening gatherings (storytelling, music, sharing)
* Nature walk around one of Prescott's beautiful mountain lakes
* Time to soak and unwind in a spacious 8-person hot tub
* Take-home resources to assist and encourage you with your at home practice
* Opportunity to explore the historic old town of Prescott (lunch on your own on this day)
* And more...
ACCOMMODATIONS and PRICING
Connie loves helping people live healthier, happier lives. As she continues to experience the benefits of yoga and Ayurveda in her own life, she is motivated to share these life-changing practices with people in her community. Yoga helped Connie transform her life for the better – physically, mentally and spiritually - and she knows it can do the same for others. Her keywords are JOY, GRATITUDE and FAITH in the auspicious unfolding of life. In other words, smile and enjoy the journey!
E-RYT 200, Yoga for Mood Management Level I Practitioner, Yoga Nidra Basic Facilitator Training, trained in Conscious Cooking with Dr. Vasant Lad of the Ayurvedic Institute; ongoing student of the Vedic texts under Acharya Shunya. To learn more about Connie VISIT
LIMITED TO 8 PEOPLE
This is an intimate retreat lovingly created with the intention of providing you, through a direct personal experience, the benefits of living a more balanced and healthy lifestyle. This is time for you to recharge and connect within and with the world around you in a more conscious way...alongside a few other beautiful beings.
Drawing from her own life experiences, Danibrings with her heart and soul, along with compassion, grace, a smile and warm hugs. Living, connecting and sharing authentically, with love and gratitude, is how she purposes to show up each day. Her passion is to not only share the gift of movement with others but also the teachings that have inspired her and helped to transform her life. She believes that nothing in life is ever wasted and all that is experienced has the potential to awaken the soul.
RYT-500, Certified Integrative Amrit Method Advanced Yoga Nidra Facilitator, Certified Foundation Training Instructor, Certified BOOTSTRAP Stress Management Specialist and Instructor; currently in the Integrative Amrit Method Yoga Therapy Program.
To learn more about Dani VISIT